1. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch.
6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not.Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot.We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
无论是晴天或是阴天。 无论是冷或是暖， 不管喜欢与否，我们都要经受风霜雨露。
7. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
彼德派柏捏起一撮泡菜。 彼德派柏捏起的是一撮泡菜。 那么彼德派捏起的泡菜在哪儿?
8.while we were walking, we were watching window washers' wash washington's windows with warm washing water.
9.give me the gift of a grip top sock: a drip-drape, ship-shape, and tip-top sock.
10.betty and bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar.
11.susan shines shoes and socks; she ceased shining shoes and socks for shoes and socks shock susan.
12.sarah saw a shot-silk sash shop full of shot-silk sashes as the sunshine shone on the side of the shot-silk sash shop.
13.chop shops stock chops.
14.brad's big black bath brush broke.
15.six shimmering sharks sharply striking shins.
16.don't pamper damp scamp tramps that camp under ramp lamps.
17.i never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first i felt that felt hat‘s felt.
18.what a shame such a shapely sash should such shabby stitches show?
19.thieves seize skis. the blue bluebird blinks.
20. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
21. Amid the mists and coldest frosts, With barest wrists and stoutest boasts, He thrusts his fists against the posts, And still insists he sees the ghosts.
雾蒙蒙，冰霜冻， 手腕儿空空，话儿涌， 只见他猛所拳头往柱子上砸， 直说自己把鬼碰。
22. Badmin was able to beat Bill at billiards, but Bill always beat Badmin badly at badminton.
23. Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better butter.
24. Rita repeated what Reardon recited when Reardon read the remarks.
25. Few free fruit flies fly from flames.
26. Fifty-five flags freely flutter from the floating frigate.
27. There is no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight. for a bright night light is just like a slight light.
28. A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together.
29. How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
30. Mr. See owned a saw and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw before Soar saw See.
31. If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts, buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.
32. Ted sent Fred ten hens yesterday so Fred's fresh bread is ready already.
33. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing net.
34. Franc's father is frying French fries for his five fire-fighter friends after they finished a fire-fighting in a factory.